Happy 2013 New Year
Miss Mustard Seed wrote a post about her top 10 posts according to Google Analytics and LIGHT BULB - never peeked in that area of Analytics. Did and discovered I can do that too, so, I did.
Count down to # 1, starting at # 10.
10. 1950's Painted Drop Leaf Kitchen Table (April 22) Lots of cleaning needed but left the color alone.
9. Home Make Chalk Paint (March 22) Fun project, continuation of an earlier post.
8. Vintage Green Garden Bench (April 16) Cleaned, tightened up loose joints and left it alone.
7. Tutorials (a collection of the 13 Tutorials I've written, all on one Page located just under my header)
6. PicMonkey Collages (May 26) (This one was on BlogHer in the Technology section).
5. Oak Buffet Saved (October 4) This was my biggest re-do to date, the buffet was in sad shape before I started.
4. Christmas Mantel 2012 (December 9) My Welsh Dresser, a favorite base for all my mantels.
3. Christmas Decorating (December 2) New favorites, Graphics Fairy graphics and more.
2. Kitchen Reveal (March 30) This was the biggest project this year, and one that I have appreciated each and every day.
1. Painted Furniture (November 5) The year of chalk paint (well, since Marian of MMS introduced chalk paint to the blogging world with her post Mystery Paint Revealed March 17/12).
Its been a great year for learning 'how to' do many 'new to me' projects and tutorials. Looking forward to 2013's unknown frontiers.
Diana Rambles, Bliss Ranch
The Shabby Nest, Common Ground, Stonegable, I Gotta Create, Funky Junk Interiors, Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson, What's For Dinner Mom?, Boogieboard Cottage, Nifty Thrifty Things, Its Overflowing, Life on Lakeshore Drive
Little Red House Mosaic Monday, The Girl Creative, Creating My Way To Success, Sew Many Ways, The Dedicated House, Alderberry Hill, Homemaker on a Dime, Under the Table and Dreaming, A Diamond in the Stuff, Clean and Scentsible, Fireflies and Jellybeans, A Creative Princess, Stonegable